Greeting

Welcome to my blog! To find details about what I do, click HERE. This space is for me to write about whatever and for you to get to know me. Feel free to comment, browse, and share with others.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Click on the bar above to view my Revised Website!

Thanks to some helpful words/guidance and information from my brother a few months ago and now the right timing, I was "finally" able to successfully edit some of the code on my website earlier this week.  I like it better, but please feel free to comment or make any suggestions for improvement below!

It's complete with good information, means of scheduling lessons or appointments online, and documents for downloading (pictures etc for viewing to follow soon) - all made enjoyable by background music.  Thank you!

Julia
(By my students, a.k.a: Miss Julia, mom or even mommy a few times I think, Miss Meyer-which usually comes out "Mrs" Meyer)
(By my close friends, a.k.a:  Jules, Julia BeDulia, Julia Goolia, Julia Hulia)

 P.S. As a side note, I really recommend webs.com as a good web builder for those of us not fluent in different codes. There's a great deal of variety and options that other web builders don't offer, even with just the free package.
 There are definitely flukes and errors in the program (which have been aggravating many a time), but the FAQs page, common problems etc are pretty helpful and answered timely.  That doesn't necessarily make it easier, but at least you know what to expect and how you might be able to work around it. The nice part is that at least some of the coding can be readily edited, even if it's not something with which you're normally familiar. So if you're willing to figure a little bit out, you've got a bit more freedom.  Additionally, there are always options for greater expansion.  Everything that I've done in building the site has been free of charge....important when you're an entrepreneur just starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment