Greeting

Welcome to my blog! To find details about what I do, click HERE. This space is for me to write about whatever and for you to get to know me. Feel free to comment, browse, and share with others.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some Thoughts

*There are so many details with which we concern ourselves in our daily lives, but how many of them are truly important?  It's my position that most of these details people attend to are superficial, yet simultaneously, there is no detail that is not potentially life-altering.

*Nothing is truly insignificant, yet everything is insignificant*

*Truth
*Every action, as mundane as it may be, to be done with a purpose of love and sacrifice
*Consideration of others; and acknowledging it in others when you see it (because as rare as it is, it does still exist)

No comments:

Post a Comment