Welcome to my website where you can learn more about me and my business!

Welcome to my new website! This is my first posting and I have just started this site...so there is a lot more to see as I become more familiar with the site.

For now, I just wanted to say welcome and check out my profile over on the right. It's basically all I've done so far. Some quick background info...

This website is for my privately owned business - Major D Glories. I'm a teacher and I've expanded my previous work to a fulltime business offering customized piano lessons and tutoring services to children throughout the valley on various days during the week. I work every day except Sunday, and I group my clients together on days by location. I also offer editing and proofreading for college and high school students for a nominal fee. More details on all those things later! Please email me (there's a link somewhere) or call me if you have any questions or are interested in benefiting from my services. 623-877-2066

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer 2016

Back to School in Arizona

Splicing Hairs?